Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Stash #46

A Bit of Whimsy

Today Sunday Stash is being hosted by Audrey of Hot Pink Quilts. So you can head on over there to link up your lovelies. 

I wanted to share a couple of sweet fabrics from my stash I bought because they were too cute to resist. Both come from The Alexander Henry Collection 2011

'Flea Market Friends' 

Little animals at the arty flea market. Check out the picture frames, bunting and clocks.




'The ABC's of Fleas'

Who can resist fabric with kettles, typewriters and teddies?




I am heading over to link up with SS Centre City at Hot Pink Quilts - see you there!


5 comments:

  1. Oh those are such cute fabrics! Lots of fussy cutting potential there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love those prints!!! How gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alexander Henry fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these prints and have some too! I have been meaning to make a tote for one of my girls with them. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexander Henry is such a go to designer for wild and wacky. On the opposite end of this spectrum is the pin-up collection. Have you seen those? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.